Tuesday, November 15, 2011

its my birthday month!

I know my birthday is over already but I was so busy with school that I didn't have time to make an update beginning of month, but anyway I'm almost done with all my assignments and will be getting ready for my exam very soon.

Well it was my birthday yesterday my bad on Sunday 6th November feels like yesterday because it was really great. I was going 18 this year i mean 22, 22 ain't bad right? Still young, I can still do a lot of things like sky diving and bungee jumping, yes, no, maybe!?!

I thank God for blessing me with yet another year of life. His grace is sufficient for me. I thank him everyday for the wonderful family and friends, I'm a truly blessed child. I don't know how Malaysia would have been without Pam and Precious, I can't imagine! May God continue to bless them and give all the desires of their hearts.

My birthday celebration was small and worth remembering. Monkey baked for me specially, it was overwhelming felt like crying. She's always there for me every time.
Emma had long promised to get me a cake on birthday, I just took him for granted cause he's always joking and I just thought he was joking as usual. OMG! and he really got me a cake, I didn't know what say! Just thank you a billion times, Emma he is one of the friends God has blessed me with.

I had cake, cookies and sausage rolls with monkey, house mates and a few friends came over. It was terrific!

Sausage Rolls delicious :)
Pie while still baking in the oven
miss birthday
cake & cookies yummy!
black forest cake mmmhh yummy
cutting the cake
serving the cake
doing the Malaysian pose
with BK my house mate
2 fingers Malaysian pose again
with Tenant 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Monkey.
    I came close to tears as I was reading this post,
    funny how I was on my reading list earlier today
    thinking "her last post was 5 weeks ago, can she
    just update this already grrr" but here I am reading
    this lovely post.
    Baking for you, being there for you is nothing
    compared to what you do for me.
    I'm not the easiest person to live with, to have
    around, I can be bossy, I whine like a kid [small kids
    would be offended by this], sometimes I'm slow
    and careless with my words. But you, you Monkey Tiro,
    you have a way with me and you make me realize I don't
    always have to have my way.
    May God bless you, keep you safe, give you the desires
    of your heart and just give you all round success.
    Much love
    Monkey Lesetedi
    PS: I see you've adopted the new interface, me likey

    ReplyDelete