Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dirty Lil Secret

Apparently I have a dirty secret which I thought nobody knew about, and it ended up landing in the wrong hands of Monkey Lesetedi. She won't tell me what it is, and she is releasing a song on it LOL, can't wait to hear it. For now she is looking for a producer to help her polish her voice and the song will be out in the market kwaaaaakwaaaa I hate this laughter but I feel like laughing like this right now.
I don't play dirty, she got me thinking hard and I'm already starting to think there is nothing she just want to mess up with my mind....

2 comments:

  1. Now that we both know your secret *I just spilled it via twitter* we can move on, go out have frozen yogurt, try on outrageously expensive clothes and kiss shoes we can't afford [yet]
    And my *hands* were perfect for your dirty little secret because here we are, only the two of us know what that secret is because I did not tell it to anyone else, why? Because I love you and Monkey Trust should be honored.

    ReplyDelete